Natural stone jewellery has existed since the dawn of time. They carry various symbols and have many magical virtues. Nevertheless, you should choose the jewel that suits you and put it in the right place to enjoy its benefits. But which jewels to choose? And how to wear them?
WHAT TYPE OF NATURAL STONE JEWELRY TO CHOOSE?
First of all, it all depends on your taste and your budget. Of course, with the diversity of the current offer, it is difficult to find it. But the most important thing is to wear natural stone jewelry in harmony with your outfit. However, other criteria can also come into play such as mood, circumstances, skin colour, eye colour…
In addition, you can also refer to the virtues attributed to each of the stones. Indeed, natural stone jewellery is not only ornaments. They also have various properties: revitalizing, soothing, purifying, etc..
Warning! The stones must be purified to remove the negative energies before being worn like amber which allows to purify energies thanks to its solar radiance.
CAN WE WEAR DIFFERENT STONES AT THE SAME TIME?
As said before, natural stone jewellery has different virtues. So the ideal would be to wear only one type of stone each time. Nevertheless, you can wear different natural stone jewelry if the energies are reinforced or completed. Moreover, it is quite possible to wear distinct stones that give a harmonious result. But how? By choosing stones that act on different places.
WHAT ARE THE ACTIONS OF THE JEWELS?
The properties are varied according to the location:
- the pendant: in contact with the chakra of the throat, heart and third eye to soothe or stimulate
- the necklace: in contact with the throat chakra (to facilitate self-expression, communication with others…), the cervical vertebrae and the medulla oblongata (to balance) and the ears (to strengthen hearing ability and improve the sense of listening)
- the bracelet: it acts mainly on the meridians of the arms. It is the ideal jewel for those who do manual work.
- the ring: it acts on the chakras of the hands and the heart:
- Thumb: Self-centeredness, Withdrawal, Pride…
- Index: Wisdom, Temperance, Justice
- Major: Will, Strength, Power, Power, Power
- Ring finger: Vitality, Dynamism, Solar energy, Joy
- Auricular: Psychic Energy, Sensitivity, Telepathy, Intuition
- earrings: natural stones influence psychic power, intuition, knowledge, clairvoyance and artistic sense.
In short, wearing natural stone jewellery means enjoying their virtues all day long while enhancing your style.